Friday, May 27, 2016

What this is all about!

Ok so after my guest review on Erik's blog went up, I spiked in views!!! I went from 50 views a day to more than 270 in the past 24 hours. So, considering there are new viewers, I feel like I should explain myself briefly again.

Hello, so this is a blog pretty much dedicated to my man, Stuart Gibbs. He's definitely my favorite author and I write fanfiction and reviews about his books. I would definitely recommend you to binge his FunJungle, Spy School, and MBA series mostly because they're awesome but partly because you'll get the fanfic stories I write. This is one of those blogs where I accept all submissions!!! A book you want reviewed, I will try to get it done (except for fantasy genre...speaking of which brings up another topic)

A lot of people have asked me to review fantasy books. There's a reason why, but I kind of want to save that for a big Q & A section. So if you have a serious question (How do you feel about the plot line of Red Queen?) or random ones (Football Team? Do you like cheese or pepperoni?) Then send them in.

I guess this is more a request post than anything. Comment what you want!

3 comments:

  1. And how did you feel about the plot line of Red Queen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete